SUBSCRIBE FOR OUR EXCLUSIVE NEWS AND SPECIAL OFFERS
Evans ETP-EC2SCLR-R EC2S Clear Tom Drumhead (Rock Pack) (10” 12” 16”)
Out of stock
The Evans EC2 Tompacks are pre-packaged sets of three tom heads sized to fit the most popular drum set configurations. EC2 Clear drumheads have two 7 mil plies and are equipped with Sound Shaping Technology: rings along the edge of the head dampen higher overtones, enhance low-end attack, and enable a broader tuning range.
Evans™ EC2™ series features two plies of 7mil film with optimized attack, tone, length of sustain and ease of tuning for each size head. The Sound Shaping Technology (SST™) Edge Control ring mounted on the underside delivers an extremely well balanced and pre-EQ’d sound across the full kit by varying the size of the ring for each different head size.
Refresh the sound of your acoustic drum kit with this Evans EC2 Clear Tom Pack. You get 10″, 12″, and 16″ batter heads to make your toms sound like new again. Each head has two 7-mil plies, resulting in outstanding durability and a powerful, punchy sound. And Evans EC2 Clear drumheads are equipped with Sound Shaping Technology: rings along the edge of the head dampen higher overtones, enhance low-end attack, and enable a broader tuning range. For long-lasting heads that sound great, we can highly recommend this Evans EC2 Clear Tom Pack.
• 3-pack of tom batter heads: 10″, 12″, and 16″
• 7-mil 2-ply film construction for durability and warm tone
• Sound Shaping Technology minimizes higher overtones and enhances low-end punch
• Rock Tom Pack (10″, 12″, 16″) drum heads are made using two plies of 7mil film
• Two plies offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
• Exclusive Sound Shaping Technology (SST) provides the ideal amount of dampening tailored for each individually sized drum head
• Also available in a coated version with a unique translucent appearance
• All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA