SUBSCRIBE FOR OUR EXCLUSIVE NEWS AND SPECIAL OFFERS
Fifine K038 Dual Wireless System With Lavalier & Head-Worn Microphones For Speech, Presentation, Gig
– FIFINE K038 receiver (NO built-in amplifier, external speaker is NECESSARY!)
– Power adapter
– 2 clip-on mics & head-worn mics
– 2 transmitters (body-pack)
– 3 audio cables (1/4″ to 1/4″ cable, 1/4″ to 1/8″ cable and 1/8″ to 1/8″ cable)
– Time-saving setup for meeting/conference
– Transmitters (body-pack) are powered by 2 AA batteries while receiver requires 12V supply (from wall outlet or portable power brick).
– The compact full-metal constructed receiver is pre-paired with 2 lapel mics (or 2 head-worn mic). No need to go through complicated wireless pairing. Plus 2 additional input options enables 4-microphone to be used at the same time.
– Remove from box, insert batteries and you are good to set it up: get audio from mic system out to PA speaker, amplifier (any device that allows 1/4″ mic input) with included cable.
– The flexibility of K038 wireless system allows for easy replacement of lost or damaged transmitter.
User-friendly features for greatest convenience in presentation
– The receiver can serve as a small audio mixer. There is even a line input for playing background music from your mobile phone.
– Independent volume control gives each user ability to adjust loudness as needed.
Great sound will impress audience
– Head-worn mic fits firmly, making it possible to get quality sound during Yoga or high intensity aerobics tutorial.
– Clip-on mic is ideal for interview and speech. While hiding under your clothing but still capturing clean sound.
– Highly sensitive microphone ensures good clarity. Use less gain of the receiver and speaker for better natural sound.
– Sensitivity isn’t always the bywords of noise. A small capsule with its cardioid pattern does an excellent job at reducing background noise.
Mind-blowing performance for church worship
– The UHF (Ultra High Frequency) is a more penetrable and powerful signal, therefore a better choice for using in built-up areas.
– The stable wireless range is 50 feet to a max range of 165 feet. 20 frequency channels ensures conflict-free performance in less perfect environment.
– Don’t spoil your live event with microphone system that drops out in short distance!
Why 20 channels
– When experiencing interference, just click the button on top of transmitter to find the best-suited channel.
– Multiple sets of K038 can be utilized concurrently for a large gig or ceremony.
Frequency Band: UHF 585-604MHz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency response: 50-16kHz
S/N Ratio: More than 58dB
Transmitter: 2 AA Batteries
Receiver: AC/DC Adapter
Output: 12V 500m