SUBSCRIBE FOR OUR EXCLUSIVE NEWS AND SPECIAL OFFERS
Marshall MG50GFX 50-watt 1x12" Electric Guitar Combo Amplifier (50 watt)
Out of stock
The MG50GFX is loaded with pure Marshall tone. You get your choice of Clean, Crunch, OD1, and OD2 channels that you can shape with a 3-band EQ. You also get integrated reverb, delay, and digital effects. Best of all, each channel’s settings are storable and recallable. There’s enough power on tap to fill a medium-sized club, and the MG50GFX’s revolutionary solid-state design convincingly emulates a tube amp’s tone and response. Beyond that, the MG50GFX supplies you with a 2-button footswitch, switchable effects loop, built-in tuner, and a line input for music players. Emulated headphone and line outputs are also onboard. Part of Marshall’s MG Gold series, the MG50GFX is great for the studio and the stage.
Jim Marshall didn’t start out building great amps. In fact, his entry into the amp world came about in part because the drummers that visited his music shop for equipment and lessons often brought along their guitar players. Conversations about their amplification needs led to the birth of a line of amps that would eventually change the sound of music. From those first humble creations to Pete Townshend’s first monster full stacks; from the mid-’60s combos to Hendrix to backlines of multiple Marshall rigs, there’s a reason why so many guitarists swear by Marshall amps. Try one out and see for yourself!
– 50-watts offers enough power to fill a medium-sized club
– Custom 12″ speaker provides classic British tone
– Clean, Crunch, OD1, and OD2 channels give you plenty of sonic textures
– 3-band EQ provides broad sound shaping
– Integrated reverb, delay, and digital effects for polishing your sound
– Preset channel modes for storing and recalling your settings
– Emulated headphone and line outputs for practicing and recording
– Includes a 2-button footswitch, switchable effects loop, built-in tuner, and line input for music players